The Full Experience – by Mary-Kate Durette

This morning several of us went to try the full Irish breakfast at O’Niells. An Irish breakfast consists of sausage, bacon, egg, potatoes, beans, black and white pudding, tomato, mushrooms, and a coffee. Myself like a couple of others were not too sure about this meal, so I decided to split this with someone else and get their pancakes too, which was a great choice. We weren’t too sure if we would want to even try the white and black pudding because of what it is made of. We did and it was not what we expected at all. We didn’t think it would come as a sausage and the white pudding tasted a bit like corned beef. Overall breakfast was pretty delicious.

Dublin

After breakfast we had a tour of the Gaelic Athletic Association’s Museum and Croke Park. It was a great tour and we learned a lot. This stadium can hold almost 84,000 people for events such as hurling, Gaelic football, or concerts. As our trip is coming to a close, I definitely wish I attended one of their fast paced matches of hurling or Gaelic football.

Dublin

One thought on “The Full Experience – by Mary-Kate Durette