Life in Dublin – by Emily Coyne

Hi to everyone back home! Dublin has been an absolutely amazing experience so far and I can’t wait to continue it for the next 2 weeks! The last couple of days we’ve been taking the time to explore the city a bit more.   Last night the group went out for some gelato which was DELICIOUS !!

Today we visited two hospitals in Dublin, St. Vincent’s Hospital and The National Maternity Hospital.  I really enjoyed the maternity hospital! After the tours we found some cute shops downtown that had AMAZING sales! I’ve never seen Topshop have such cheap clothing before and everyone seemed to find the best deals, especially Taylor!

This weekend some of the group is planning to take a trip to Kerry/Dingle (which is supposed to be absolutely beautiful) and some are venturing out to Belfast in Northern Ireland.  Both excursions should be amazing and everyone is bound to have a great time!

As much as I miss being home, the people on this trip with me have made this experience an even better one.  I don’t think I’ve laughed this much with a group of people in a long time and I hope we continue the good times we’ve been having!

Cheers to Dublin!

3 thoughts on “Life in Dublin – by Emily Coyne

1. It’s wonderful that you are having a great time while learning in such an historic environment.

2. I am so excited that you are enjoying all aspects of your trip! See you home soon!- Safe travels!